Thursday, February 12, 2009

“I originally started my assignment with “Company” in the HR Dept. doing hiring and recruiting of both non-exempt and exempt employees and staff. The HR assignment lasted for 6 months and at the end of Oct. 08, I was told I would be released. However, I had been doing various assignments/tasks for other managers within the company and this did not go un-noticed and when the time came to release me from HR, the Engineering Manager requested that I stay and work as his Admin. I was thrilled at the opportunity to explore a new career direction after having been in Human Resources for 15 years. It was a New Adventure and I have loved every minute of the last 3 ½ months. 16 years ago, once I had graduated from college, I went to FurstStaffing and was place with a Company and hired after 3 months. I was employed with them for over 12 years. When that job ended, I knew exactly where to go and that was FurstStaffing! Once again, I was placed with a Company that I will probably be with for another 12 years or until retirement hopefully! There are not enough good things I could say about Furst and their staff. Everyone that I have dealt with has always been professional and helpful, no matter what the reason. Thanks Furst, you truly live up to all you stand for!"

-Sherry

No comments: